Global Tracker in Discrete Simulation panel tracks global variables during a simulation.
- Add a script to any Action entity in an Action diagram.
2. Enter a script and confirm an entity ID is being tracked in the script. This can be any Action entity in the Action diagram not just the entity with the script. Click 'Submit' to save.
3. Go to the Discrete Event Simulator. In ‘Other’ Settings, add the Global Tracker panel to the simulator.
4. Once the Global Tracker panel has been added, play the Discrete Event Simulator. The user interface will track the globals.get to locate values and times of any type of object using the entity ID.
5. The Global Tracker panel now displays a table of Keys (Value Types) and their Values.
6. Click a blue plus button anywhere in the table to expand its display.
7. Note: The Console panel and Global Tracker now have color-detailed displays of objects that use the print command or global ID map, respectively.