- Help Center
- User's Guide
- Import Analyzer
- Importing Plain Text (pdf, txt, etc…)
Importing Plain Text (pdf, txt, etc…)
Last modified on June 15th, 2020.
- Open the 'Import Analyzer' and select the 'Plain Text (.pdf, .txt, etc...)' tab.
- Enter a name for your new document artifact.
- Select from the drop-down which schema-based class of entities should be created by default from importing the text. Search or scroll within the drop-down to find your desired class.
- Select which outline format matches your text.
- Click the 'Next' button to proceed to Step Two.
- Copy/paste your text in the rich text editor and modify the text as needed.
- Click the 'Next' button to proceed to Step Three.
- Verify that the preview of the import is what you were expecting. To finish the import process and save the entities to your current project’s database, click the 'Save' button. To go back, modify your text and try importing again, click the '< Prev' button to return to the previous step in the process.