- Open the 'Import Analyzer' and select the 'Word (.docx)' tab.
- Select from the drop-down which schema-based class of entities should be created by default from importing the text. Search or scroll within the drop-down to find your desired class.
- Click the 'Next' button to proceed to Step Two.
- Drag-and-drop your .docx file over the drop area, or click within the drop area to browse your computer's file system to select the file to upload.
- When your 'Analyzer Progress' bar reaches 100 percent, 'Done,' click the 'Next' button to proceed to Step Three.
- Verify that the preview of the import is what you were expecting. To finish the import process and save the entities to your current project's database, click the 'Save' button. To go back, modify your text and try importing again, click the '< Prev' button to return to the previous step in the process.
[embed width="700" height="600"]https://youtu.be/_VWa3AecNnw[/embed]