- Help Center
- User’s Guide
- Import Analyzer
- Importing Microsoft Excel (csv) Files
Importing Microsoft Excel (csv) Files
Last modified on September 13th, 2018.
- Open the 'Import Analyzer' and select the 'Excel (.csv)' tab.
- Select from the drop-down menu which schema-based class of entities should be created by default from importing the text. Search or scroll within the drop-down menu to find your desired class.
- Select from the drop-down menus which attributes you'd like the analyzer to use when fetching existing and related entities. Search or scroll within the drop-down menus to find your desired attributes.
- Click 'Next' to proceed to Step Two.
- Drag-and-drop your .csv file over the drop area, or click within the drop area to browse your computer's file system to select the file to upload.
- When your 'Analyzer Progress' bar reaches 100 percent, 'Done,' click the 'Next' button to proceed to Step Three.
- Using the 'Custom Field Mapping' wizard, select the entities you wish to import/migrate to Innoslate. Then, click the 'Next' button to proceed to Step Four.
- Verify the preview of the import is what you were expecting. To finish the import process and save the entities to your current project's database, click the 'Save' button. To go back, modify your text and try importing again, click the '< Prev' button to return to the previous step in the process.