Baselining a Document creates a snapshot of your requirements at the moment in time when the baseline is created. All document entities, relationships, and attributes will be captured.
Creating a New Document Baseline
- To create a new document baseline, open a document. In the document's toolbar, click the [icon name="rectangle-list" prefix="far"] More button to open the dropdown menu.
- Select the [icon name="forward-step" prefix="far"] Baseline option from the list.
- The [icon name="forward-step" prefix="far"] Create New Baseline modal will open. This is where a name for the new baseline may be entered. Type in a name and click the Create button.
- Once the new baseline has been created, the only visual cue will be a color change from yellow to blue in the left-most block of each row of the requirements document.
Reviewing an Existing Document Baseline
- To review an existing document baseline, click Switch To at the top of the document where the name of the document artifact is displayed.
- This opens a dropdown menu allowing you to switch between the current version and baselined versions of your requirements document.
*Note: All statement and requirement entities, their relationships and attributes, will be displayed as if you have reverted back to a previous version of the requirements document that you selected. All baselines are displayed as read-only. To go back to editing your document, switch back to your current working copy using the same drop-down Switch To: menu.