A 'Connector' construct can be added to a 'Parametric Diagram' via drag-and-drop.
Adding a Connector Parameters and Values
The example used below connects two ‘Block’ constructs with a ‘Connector’ construct.
- Within a ‘Parametric Diagram,’ select the ‘Parameter’ you would like connected to a ‘Value.’
- Click the green circle and continue to hold down the left mouse button.
- Drag the green circle over to another ‘Value’ of your choice.
- When the other ‘Block’ box highlights green, release the left mouse button to drop the new ‘Connector’ and add it to the diagram.
Notice the ‘Connector’ stays selected once it has been dropped. Since it is selected, the toolbar changes to include buttons for functions which can be used on the construct. The sidebar also changes to include additional ‘Metadata,’ ‘Attributes,’ and ‘Relationships’ tabs.
- Once added to the diagram, enter a meaningful ‘Name’ for your new ‘Connector’ via the ‘Attributes’ tab of the left sidebar (focused automatically for convenience).
- Click the ‘Save’ button located on the toolbar to persist your changes to your project’s database.