A 'Parallel' construct can be added to an 'Action Diagram' via drag-and-drop.
- Within an 'Action Diagram,' click the 'Parallel' icon in the 'New' tab of the left sidebar and continue to hold down the left mouse button.
- Drag the 'Parallel' icon over to the arrow line between the Start and End nodes.
- When the line between the Start and End nodes highlights green, release the left mouse button to drop the new 'Parallel' and add it to the diagram.
- Notice the 'Parallel' stays selected once it has been dropped. You can now begin to add other diagram constructs to the new parallel branches.
- Click the 'Save' button located on the toolbar to persist your changes to your project’s database.
* Note: For more information on this construct and how it is represented in the database model, see Action Diagram Constructs.