- Help Center
- User's Guide
- Database View
- Creating Entities
Last modified on September 13th, 2018.
- Within 'Diagrams View,' users can create a new entity by clicking the '+ New Entity' button on the top left of the page.
- This will open a drop-down menu of 'Entity' type options to create. This example will use the 'Action' class moving forward; however, the overall process is the same regardless of the selected class.
- Once you have selected your entity type, a dialog will open. Here, enter at least a 'Name' for your new 'Action' entity.
- Fill in the other attributes as necessary, add relationships and labels if need be, and then click the green 'Save' button to persist your new entity to your project's database.
- Once you have saved, you will be navigated back to 'Database View,' where you will be able to find your new entity displayed as a row in your project's database.