The 'Entity Table' widget displays the entities of your project in a table, based on a custom search query and user-selected attributes. Each row of the table represents an entity, with each cell providing a text representation of that entity's attributes, allowing you to closely monitor entities that are of particular interest to you.
Adding an 'Entity Table' Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the '[icon name="circle-plus" prefix="far"] Add Widget' button.
- The 'Adding Widget' modal will appear. Select 'Entity Table'.
- Choose which columns you want your 'Entity Table' widget to display. Column options include entity ID, Name, Number, Description, and each of the 'Attribute' types.
- Click and drag the 'Entity Limit' slider to set the number of entities to display in the table rows.
- Enter a search query to use for the entities. This step is optional but will help narrow which entities are going to be displayed in the table. If you need assistance in building search queries, visit 'Searching for Entities'.
- Once you have your desired settings, click ‘Add’ to add the widget to the dashboard.
- This should now display a table of all the entities matching your search query up to the specified limit with all the columns you selected. Click one of the rows to navigate to that entity's 'Entity View'.
- You may edit the 'Entity Table' settings at any time by hovering over the widget and clicking the [icon name="gear" prefix="far"] gear icon.
- For your convenience in building search queries, the 'Advanced Search Editor' is integrated into the widget by hovering over the widget and clicking the [icon name="magnifying-glass-plus" prefix="far"] magnifying glass icon.