The 'Pie Chart' widget displays a breakdown of the entities within your project by Class, Label, or Enumeration in the form of a pie/doughnut chart.
Adding a 'Pie Chart' Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the '[icon name="circle-plus" prefix="far"] Add Widget' button.
- The 'Adding Widget' modal will appear. Select 'Pie Chart'.
- Choose which type of information you want your pie chart to display between either 'Classes', 'Labels', or 'Enumeration'. Then choose the specific classes/labels/enumeration you want to show up in the pie chart.
- Select a 'Chart Type' of either 'Pie' or 'Doughnut' and a 'Legend Position' between 'Top', 'Bottom', 'Left', 'Right', and 'None'.
- Once you have your desired settings, click ‘Add’ to add the widget to the dashboard.
- This should now display a pie/doughnut chart of the classes/labels/enumeration you selected, if your database contains the appropriate entities. You can edit the 'Pie Chart' settings any time by hovering over the widget and clicking the [icon name="gear" prefix="far"] gear icon.
- You can also download images of the current 'Pie Chart' by hovering over the widget and clicking the '[icon name="download" prefix="far"] Download Reports' icon and then choosing either 'Transparent Image' or 'Opaque Image'.