The 'Bar Chart' widget displays a breakdown of the entities within your project by Class, Label, or Enumeration in the form of a bar chart.
Adding a 'Bar Chart' Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the '[icon name="circle-plus" prefix="far"] Add Widget' button.
- The 'Adding Widget' modal will appear. Select 'Bar Chart'.
- Choose which type of information you want your bar chart to display between either 'Classes', 'Labels', or 'Enumeration'. Then choose the specific classes/labels/enumeration you want to show up in the bar chart.
- Select whether you want to 'Display Bars Horizontally' (they are vertical by default) and a 'Legend Position' between 'Top', 'Bottom', 'Left', 'Right', and 'None'.
- Once you have your desired settings, click ‘Add’ to add the widget to the dashboard.
- This should now display a bar chart of the classes/labels/enumeration you selected, if your database contains the appropriate entities. You can edit the 'Bar Chart' settings any time by hovering over the widget and clicking the [icon name="gear" prefix="far"] gear icon.
- You can also download images of the current 'Bar Chart' by hovering over the widget and clicking the '[icon name="download" prefix="far"] Download Reports' icon and then choosing either 'Transparent Image' or 'Opaque Image'.