The 'Bar Chart' widget provides a bar chart to display the entities within your project.
Adding a 'Bar Chart' Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the '+ Add Widget' button.
- The 'Add a Widget' box will appear. Select 'Bar Chart' as your 'Type.'
- Give your widget a 'Title' or you may leave it as "Entities by Class," by default.
- Select what you would like the 'Bar Chart' to show (Classes, Enumeration, or Labels). By default, "Classes" will be selected.
- Select which classes, enumerations, or labels (depending on your previous selection) you wish to display in your 'Bar Chart.'
- Check the boxes you wish to have applied (or not applied) to your 'Bar Chart.' By default, your chart will be vertical, so you may select the option to view the horizontal version of your chart. You also have the option to display the legend for your 'Bar Chart.' You may also save this panel as a project preference, if you wish.
- Click 'Save' to return to your Project Dashboard and view your newly added 'Bar Chart' widget.