The 'Activity Feed' widget provides a list of your most recent project updates.
Adding an 'Activity Feed' Widget
- From your Project Dashboard, click the '[icon name="circle-plus" prefix="far"] Add Widget' button.
- The 'Adding Widget' modal will appear. Select 'Activity Feed'.
- Customize your 'Activity Feed' widget by choosing the 'Type' of activities (i.e. Creates, Updates, Deletes, etc.), 'Username' and 'Date Range' activity filters, and 'Class' and 'Label' entity filters. Once you have your desired settings, click 'Add' to add the widget to the dashboard.
Downloading an 'Activity Feed' Report
- Hover over the widget to reveal the header buttons, click the '[icon name="download" prefix="far"] Download Reports' download button, and then select the 'Download Activity Feed (CSV)' option from the dropdown.
- The 'Activity Feed Report' modal will appear. From here you can customize the report options and filter which activities are included in the CSV report, much like the initial 'Activity Feed' widget creation. Once you have your desired settings, click 'Run' to download the CSV report.