To change the attribute columns shown on the Gantt chart, click on the wrench button at the top right, then expand the ‘Columns Shown’ dropdown menu.
The given options are that can be shown are:
- ID: The Entity's ID
- Entity: The Entity's Name and Number
- Duration: The Entity's Duration
- Start Date: The Entity's Start Date
- Due Date: The Entity's Due Date
- Estimated Completion: The Entity's Estimated Completion unless there is no Estimated Completion then the Estimated Completion column will contain the Entity's Start Date + the Entity's Duration.
- Scale: Shows the Time Scale of the Primary and Secondary Scales.
Note: The default options are ‘Entity’, ‘Duration’, ‘Start Date’, ‘Due Date’.
Number of Levels
To change the number of levels of tasks shown on the Chart, click on the wrench button at the top right, then expand the ‘Number of Levels’ dropdown menu. By default, the Gantt will pull in all tasks directly associated with a column on the Gantt at Level 1. Increasing the level will bring in all the tasks directly associated with the decomposed by relationship and all Entities associated with the task’s depends on relationship.
Show Cross Project Indicator
To turn on/off the cross project indicator shown on the Chart, click on the wrench button at the top right, then click the Cross Project Indicator. If the indicator is on it will trace the Task in a blue dashed line.