Document to GitHub Importer allows Innoslate documents to be imported into GitHub.
1. To import issues from Innoslate documents, navigate to the Issues View.
Then, click the "Import Issues to GitHub" button above the search bar.
2. This will open the 'Create Issues from Document' modal. The drop-down provides a list of Innoslate documents in the current project that are available for import. Select the desired document that contains Issues to be imported.
3. If the document being imported has multiple levels, such as Issues with children, select 'Nested Mode'.
4. However, If the document has only one level of Issues, select 'Flat Mode'.
5. To add labels or assignees, select the links to the right of the input boxes. From their respective dropdown menus, select labels or assignees to be applied to every Issue populated from the document.
6. Once finished, select 'Create Issues' to begin converting the document into Issues. Note: This process will take some time with a large number of Issues.
6a. Document with nested Issues - As shown in Innoslate and GitHub
6b. Document with flat Issues - As shown in Innoslate and GitHub