The Find and Replace tool in Innoslate allows you to find and replace words a document.
- In any Innoslate document, click the [icon name="rectangle-list" prefix="far"] More button located in the toolbar at the top of the document.
- Click the [icon name="magnifying-glass" prefix="fas"] Find And Replace option in the dropdown to open the Find And Replace modal.
- In the Find and Replace modal window, select the entity attributes to be included in the search (Name, Number, or Description) using the From input. Provide the text you would like to search for using the Find input, then provide what you would like to replace the text with the Replace input. Make the search case-sensitive by turning the Match Case on.
- Click Next once all the selections have been made.
- In the Results tab, a list of entities with instances of the word you have searched for will be displayed. From here, select which instances of the word search should be replaced. Use the Check All to select or unselect all the instances.
- The first 50 results will be automatically be displayed. If more than 50 results are found, then more can be loaded by scrolling to the bottom and selecting the Load More button. To replace only the instances that have been loaded, select the Only Save Visible switch.
6. Click Save once complete, and the Find and Replace tool will be executed.