The Find and Replace tool in Innoslate allows you to find and replace words in the current document.
- From any given document in the ‘Documents’ tab found throughout Innoslate, click the ‘Find and Replace’ button located in the menu of the document.
- This causes the ‘Find and Replace’ window to appear, where you should pick the ‘From’ you would like. ‘From’ selects the source from which the words will be found. Next from this window, you will need to give the tool the word that you want to be found and the word you would like to replace it with. This is done in the ‘Find’ and ‘Replace’. Finally select weather you want case match to be selected. Case Match will find word chosen in its exact case otherwise the find and replace tool will not be case sensitive in its search.
- Click Next once all the selections have been made
- Once in the ‘Results’ tab, you will see a list of entities with instances of the word you have searched. From here you can select which instances of the word you would like to be replaced. You can use the ‘Check All’ to select or unselect all the instances.
- If more than 50 entities have instances of the word, then the tool will load the first 50 and you can load more by scrolling to the bottom and selecting ‘Load More’. If you would like to replace only instances that have been loaded you can select the ‘Only Save Visible’.
6. Click Save once you are done for the replacement to happen.