‘Cross Project References’ allow for entities to be related to other entities in other projects.
- Enter ‘Entity View’ on the entity you want to relate to.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to ‘Add’ on the relationship you want to use to relate the two entities.
- Click ‘Relate Existing Entities.’
- Click the Gear icon next to the entity dropdown menu.
- Click or search for the Project that contains the entities you would like to relate to.
- Click the entities you want to relate to in the dropdown menu.