- Help Center
- Project Banner
Last modified on May 2nd, 2022.
- In the header of any project page in Innoslate, select the gear icon, then select ‘Banner’ from the dropdown menu.
- The Banner window will appear. Select the template option you would like displayed from the dropdown menu and then click the 'Show Advanced' button to expand the banner settings.
- Select the eye icon on each banner you would like to have displayed. Select the crossed-out eye icon to remove the banners.
- With the eye icon toggled on, you can change the text by clicking in the text box and typing. You can also change the text size by clicking in the text size box and typing.
- To change text color select the ‘A’ icon and select a color using the color palette. If you want to reset to the default color, select the eraser icon.
- To change banner color select the colored bar at the bottom of the banner options. Here, you can change the pattern to have either a striped pattern or a single color. You can also choose the color of the banner by selecting the pencil icon and selecting a color using the color palette or reset to the original color using the eraser icon.
- If using the striped banners, you may adjust the stripe angle or thickness by clicking in the corresponding text box and typing. To preview the banner style, click the 'Close' button.
- Once you are done customizing the banner(s), click ‘Save’ to apply the settings.